Thank you for your interest in becoming an E-Sports provider. The below is a list of minimum requirements that should be provided in order to operate within school venues.
All companies must have a valid UAE Commercial License, approval from their Sports Federation (or Sports Council), certified coaches, Child Protection Policy, First Aid Trained, valid UAE Residence visas and third party liability & indemnity insurances.
2. Sports Development Plan
Show evidence of a progressive development program enriching child development and must have the capability to accommodate coaching across multiple venues within the E-Sports network.
3. Documentation required
1. Current DED Trade License
2. Company Public Liability Insurance Certificate
3. Passport & Visa & Emirates ID copies of all coaches
4. Highest Qualification certificates of all coaches
5. Valid UAE Health Card for all coaches/Company Medical Insurance
6. Valid First Aid certificates for all applicable coaches
7. Police Certificate of Good Conduct
8. CRB/Child Protection self-declaration form
If you can provide all of the above for your academy, please contact us at email@example.com